NewCloud Networks is looking for a Tier 2 Systems Administrator to provide support, installation and administration services for our Cloud and MSP customers. This position will be responsible for taking inbound customer support requests and providing resolution to hardware and software issues. This position identifies, researches and resolves technical issues over the phone, via email, remote connections and in person. In addition, this position also involves some project work along with excellent customer service.
- Provide Tier II level phone support, problem recognition, research and isolation to help resolve hardware and software issues, recognizing when to escalate the issues to the Tier III team
- Support Microsoft server operating systems, desktop operating systems, exchange, Office 365, active directory (group policy and proper best practice methods deployed) and security.
- Assist inexperienced or nontechnical end users in the utilization of various software packages
- Document processes and procedures
- Some Travel to local customer sites is required
- Proficient problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to record and maintains accurate trouble ticket information
- Diagnose basic hypervisor issues (VMware primarily)
- Diagnose Windows issues, including, but are not limited to Windows 7, 8.x, 10, Server 2008, 2012, 2016
- Interface directly with customers to make sure their needs are being met and that we provided a superior customer experiences
- Knowledge of Network fundamentals
- Ability to work in a team environment and alone as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility with scheduled work shift
- Ability to work overtime as required
- High level of Professionalism
- Reliable and Dependable
- Desire to learn and grow
- Microsoft, Cisco or VMWare Certification
- Knowledge of Solar Winds N-Central
- Experience using Connect Wise ticketing
- College degree (preferably IT related) or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience in supporting Microsoft servers and workstations
- Basic knowledge of VMWare Virtualization is desirable
- Server Hardware experience is desirable
Founded in 1988, NewCloud Networks is a national cloud computing and communications provider delivering maximum value to discerning IT executives with affordable, custom-engineered cloud solutions that are reliable, high-performance, and secure. NewCloud offers infrastructure as a service, backup as a service, disaster recovery as a service, desktop as a service, cloud communications as a service, and MPLS as a service in public, private, or hybrid configurations to 2,000+ customers and 5,000+ sales partners across the United States. Every NewCloud offering can be delivered as a turnkey cloud solution fully managed by our experienced, certified engineers.
Salary Range – $70,000 – $80,000
Salary is commensurate with experience and proven track record. Benefits package includes Medical and Dental insurance, 401K, paid holidays, paid vacation, and paid sick leave. NewCloud Networks is an Equal Opportunity Employer with numerous opportunities for growth and career development.
Please email your resume to email@example.com