NewCloud Networks, Colorado’s leading Cloud Computing and Cloud Communications provider is seeking a Telecom Account Executive. NewCloud Networks specializes as an Infrastructure as a Service Provider (IAAS), Backup as a Service (BAAS) Provider, and Desktop as a Service (DAAS) provider along with Hosted Communications, Cloud Computing, and Voice and Data services including PBX (Hosted and Physical) services. NewCloud Networks has been in business for 30 years with over 2,000 small to medium sized business clients. With the emergence of Cloud Services, we expect our client base to grow rapidly in the coming months and are planning for this growth with this new position.
- Heavy prospecting to build and maintain pipeline
- Develop/Continue relationships with Master/Sub Agents
- Develop, negotiate, and close new business opportunities with online retailers in a virtual capacity through phone and email
- Demo technical solutions via WebEx
- Increase revenues by developing, communicating and driving effective selling strategies based on valid, customer-specific value propositions
- Maintain an accurate pipeline of all opportunities, contacts and account history following sales process
- Manage contracts and agreements to ensure that expectations are being established, communicated, and met
- Meet and exceed individual annual quotas for contracts/revenue
- Advise customers of options, benefits and other impacts of network solutions.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies that reinforce our company culture:
- Understands the value of Company offerings; comprehends business implications of decisions; prioritizes work based on profitability; acts following a cost-benefit analyses; understands competition thoroughly; identifies key trends in Company markets; focuses work to achieve strategic goals.
- Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works with integrity and ethically; upholds organizational values.
- Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Education – bachelor’s degree or related experience in a telecommunication related field.
- Experience with VoIP, QoS, Routing, and Switching and packet-level analysis.
- Experience in the design, implementation, and troubleshooting of VoIP/SIP converged voice and data networks.
- Experience building and managing a pipeline through a CRM, preferably SalesForce.com
- Experience selling over the phone in a remote capacity, utilizing technology such as WebEx to demo NewCloud Products
- 2+ Years of Direct Sales Experience
- 1-3 Years of Telecommunications Experience
- Channel experience a plus
- Experience carrying and achieving quota
Salary is commensurate with experience and proven track record. Benefits package includes Medical, Vision and Dental insurance, 401K, paid holidays, paid vacation, and paid sick leave. NewCloud Networks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Based in the Denver Tech Center, NewCloud Networks (NCN) is a unique, world-class IT Company that has been operating over 25 years. What began as a telecom company, we are now a continuously-evolving provider of various solutions with clients throughout the United States, and abroad. We have a coast to coast nationwide network, with 10 operating data centers. As in the beginning, NewCloud Networks continues to offer phone solutions, circuits, and hosted PBX, but is now immersed in a greater variety of IT avenues. We are a cloud host, internet, network, security, and managed services provider, essentially a one-stop solution for business needs. We operate in the small, medium and enterprise levels to provide for our customers.
Please email your resume to email@example.com