NewCloud Security Information and Event Management
Reduce your risk exposure with NewCloud SIEM.
Security information event management software has historically been the go-to solution for fighting cyber attacks. Due to architectural complexities, capability deficiencies, and the evolving velocity and sophistication of threats, teams are now facing new challenges. NewCloud works with best in breed security brands and vendors to bring your organization a modern Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) technology.
SIEM software works by compiling log events from numerous different security products to perform analysis and generates real-time reports. It also uses end-to-end workflows to help your team and our security analysts detect and respond to known and unknown threats in real-time. Now, your team can achieve its goals, realize rapid return on investment, and scale for tomorrow.
- Performs broad-based collection and identifies threats with corroboration across one or more security-related activities or integrations
- Takes a holistic approach with minimal tuning with each product release, lowering the administrative burden
- Reduces the mean time to detect (MTTD) and mean time to respond (MTTR) to threats
- Improves your team’s collaboration and effectiveness through automation and defined workflows
- Tracks MTTD and MTTR and strengthens your team’s value to your business
- Combines user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA), network traffic and behavior analytics (NTBA) and security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR) in a single end-to-end solution
- Superior performance and flexible data acquisition to capture forensic data at high rates in its native form no matter where it resides
- Process unstructured data to create a consistent and normalized view, including security specific data features for machine learning (ML)
- Be scalable, have cost-effective indexing, and offer flexible data storage options
- Integrate with security analytics architecture that relies on modern machine-analytics approaches for scenario analytics and behavior analytics to provide greater visibility
- Combine with commercial, open-source, and custom threat intelligence that supports indicators of compromise (IOC) and tools, techniques, and protocol (TTP)-based threat detection and analyst workflows
- Integrate with enterprise systems housing business context (e.g., Identify and Access Management, Centralizes Database Management System) to support threat prioritization and analyst workflows