NewCloud Security for Laptops
Get 24×7 Monitoring and Protect Your Laptops From Cyberthreat
Laptops are very valuable tools. We are constantly using them to write documents, send emails, collaborate, conduct research and so much more. Critical data is stored and moves in and out of our laptops, which is why it’s crucial to protect them. Endpoints (laptops) are typically vulnerable gateways to entire business networks, meaning if a cyberattack occurs on a device or malicious software is installed, hackers have a much better chance of infecting an entire organization. In fact, hackers attempt an attack every 39 seconds and up to 2,244 times a day. Cyberattacks can also cost companies $200,000 on average, putting many out of business. In simple terms, you lock your house and your car to prevent threats from entering, so why wouldn’t you do the same for something that holds sensitive information and that you rely on every day?
Laptop Security Benefits
- Reduces time to detect and respond to threats
- Improves team collaboration with automation
- 24/7 monitoring and support
- Cost-savings and simpler than outsourcing IT professionals
- More control and flexibility over your business
Laptop Security Features
- Network traffic and behavior analytics
- Captures forensic data at high rates for flexible data acquisition
- Greater network visibility and deep network insight
- Security orchestration, automation and response
- Supports threat prioritization and analyst workflows
Why Choose NewCloud Security?
Security Operations Center
NewCloud Networks’ SOC is skilled in information and critical data protection. It provides 24×7 monitoring of your laptops to identify threats at the source.
Engineering & Development
NewCloud’s team of certified engineers are able to assist with configuration and orchestration as needed to meet your unique business requirements.