NewCloud Networks, Colorado’s leading Cloud Computing and Cloud Communications provider is seeking a Sales Development Representative. NewCloud Networks specializes as an Infrastructure as a Service Provider (IAAS), Backup as a Service (BAAS) Provider, and Desktop as a Service (DAAS) provider along with Hosted Communications, Cloud Computing, and Voice and Data services including PBX (Hosted and Physical) services. NewCloud Networks has been in business for 30 years with over 1,000 small to medium sized business clients. With the emergence of Cloud Services, we expect our client base to grow rapidly in the coming months and are planning for this growth with this new position.
The role of SDR is extremely important to our growth and this person will play a significant role in our success. Our training, tools and experience will be a recipe for success, but to be amazing you will have to take the tools given and execute our proven processes, even help us expand on them.
- Qualify leads from a variety of inbound lead sources (e.g., tradeshows, whitepaper downloads, webinar attendees, web visitors, etc.) via email, telephone calls and online research.
- Execute Outbound campaign strategies. A plus for this hire is we already have the best tech in the industry to help you be more efficient and effective.
- Be a sponge, we have the best in class training and tools.
- Be curious, this is a must.
- Learn from your fellow team members and Account Executives (AE’s). Everyone here is willing and wanting to help.
- Using a combination of emails and calls, develop and test messages with prospects to achieve highest response rate to Newcloud Networks outreach.
- 1-2 years’ experience prospecting in a lead generation. Cold calling position is a plus but not required.
- Experience with developing relationships.
- Work with AE’s to define calling strategy and understanding purchasing processes.
- Experience with a heavy calling and emailing is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, with experience using SalesForce or other CRM systems and Salesloft.
- Exceptional self-management, communication, written and organizational skills.
- Must be driven to succeed. Not needing to succeed but wanting to, and doing whatever it takes (ethically) to hit your goals.
Please email your resume to email@example.com