NewCloud Public, Private & Hybrid Cloud
Get the Speed, Security, & Uptime You Need for Cloud Success.
Cloud computing has become one of the most talked about technologies of the decade. More and more companies are turning to monthly, cloud-based services for the benefits that an opEX model provides. But deciding which cloud model (Public, Private or Hybrid) is right for your business can be confusing. If you are looking to shift to the cloud but aren’t sure where to start, NewCloud is here to help. We’ve developed a multi-cloud strategy that allows you to choose from a variety of top cloud solution offerings.
We offer custom cloud solutions to fit your business needs, built on best in breed technology from brands like NetApp, Cisco, VMware and Veeam, all for an affordable price. We have cloud experts ready to help you deploy cloud environments and migrate applications to the cloud.
View our Cloud Computing Case Study
NewCloud’s Custom Cloud Services are fast, secure and redundant, ensuring maximum uptime and usability. Watch this case study to find out how NewCloud’s Hybrid Cloud solution is helping Beeline to save costs and keep customers satisfied.
Cloud Computing Benefits
- Never Run Out, Scale into Endless Resources On-Demand
- Deliver More Reliable IT Services with 99.99% Uptime Cloud
- Stretch Your Budget, Segment by Data Sensitivity
- Get Started in a Hurry with Expedited NewCloud Migration
- Enjoy Total Flexibility, Choose Cloud, Colo and/or On-Prem
- Easily Integrate Your VMware Environments & Applications
- Rest Easy Knowing Your Connections & Data Are Secure
- You Are Not Alone, Our Full Team of Engineers are Ready to Help
Cloud Computing Features
- Cost-Competitive Against Any Hybrid Cloud Provider
- Best-of-Breed Components, Top Tier Data Centers
- 99.99% Uptime Track Record, Ultra-Low Latency
- Redundant, High Availability Architecture Throughout
- Direct Connect MPLS/Network Extension Available
- World’s Top Firewall, IDS/IPS, Log Management, Anti-Virus
- Cutting-Edge Backup and Disaster Recovery Technology
- HIPAA, PCI-DSS, SSAE/SOC 2 Type 1 Compliant
Cloud Computing Use Cases
- Connect On-Premises Data Centers or Colocation
- Diversify Existing Public or Private Cloud Solutions
- On-Demand Burstable Cloud Resources for Usage Spikes
- Establish Secure, Reliable Backup & DR Environment
- Deploy Cloud Desktops & Tether to Existing Systems
- Get Data/Applications Closer to National End Users
- Create Connected Test/Dev Cloud Environments
- Centralize Corporate Data for National Offices