NewCloud Hosted PBX
Reliable Cloud Hosted PBX Makes Voice Easier, Scalable & More Cost-Effective
Traditional PBX systems systems are expensive, bulky and inflexible. The Internet of Things (IoT) has enabled a variety of transformative technologies including PBX that uses networks and open SIP technology to free businesses from the hardware shackles of PBX.
Cloud Hosted PBX simplifies voice and delivers advanced calling capabilities to companies of all sizes and budgets. With VoIP (voice over internet), hundreds of modern communications features are made more affordable for your business. Hosted PBX and VoIP can even enable your IT team to create BYOD (bring-your-own-device) friendly workplaces. As your company grows, our hosted PBX system can scale with you. Business lines are now mobile across the globe and vendor lock-in is a thing of the past. What makes our Cloud Hosted PBX different from other providers? We own our nationwide 10 gig MPLS network, providing your company with maximum up-time and superior voice performance.
NewCloud Networks helps companies to scale for growth. Watch this case study to find out how NewCloud Hosted PBX is helping Gagen MacDonald to modernize and streamline their technology practices.
Upgrading to VoIP/Hosted PBX
Curious about the benefits of Upgrading to a VoIP/Hosted PBX solution for your business? Watch this On-Demand Webinar recording to learn how to VoIP/Hosted PBX helps provide crisp, clear voice for companies across all industries and of all sizes.
NewCloud Hosted PBX Benefits
- Significant Savings Compared to Traditional PBX.
- Save Time – Easier to Install and Manage
- Get More Advanced Features for Less Cost
- Make Business Lines Mobile Across the Globe
- Remove Vendor Lock-in with Open SIP Technology
- Easily Scale Up or Down as Needed
- No More On-Site Hardware to Manage
- Get to Market Faster with New Voice Solutions
NewCloud Hosted PBX Features
- Combined NewCloud Infrastructure & MetaSwitch
- Huge Selection of Phones/Handsets
- Redundant Architecture for Maximum Voice Uptime
- Ultra-Low Latency Network for Maximum Performance
- Managed Backup/Archive for Voicemails
- Fully Managed Solutions Available
- Advanced Features Like Hunt Groups, Reporting
- User-Friendly Online Management Interface/Portal
NewCloud Hosted PBX Use Cases
- Replace Aging PBX System
- Launch New Phone System for Any Size Business
- Integrate Phones for New Office Location
- Scale Phone System with Corporate Growth
- Add Missing Voice Features/Functionality
- Create New/Upgrade Call Center
- Track Marketing Performance to Specific Lines
- Outsource Voice to Maximize Human Resources