NewCloud is looking to hire an Executive Assistant / Executive Administrative Assistant or similar role. Candidate must demonstrate initiative and ability to work independently with minimal direction in a fast-paced environment.
Coordinate and maintain daily calendars of senior leaders. Schedule appointments for executives which includes prioritizing use of time, planning and scheduling meetings and coordinating conference calls. Includes preparing and distributing presentations and agendas. Arranging food delivery for meetings. May include coordination of travel, hotel, meals and meeting space for out of town meetings.
Act as the point of contact between executives, employees and/or clients. Respond promptly to employees queries. Facilitate internal communication (distribute information, schedules and presentations).
Assist with recruiting efforts including drafting position descriptions, manage job postings, and manage interview scheduling of candidates for employment. Maintain extremely positive relations with employment candidates. On-boarding coordinator for new hires including IT equipment logistics and procurement of business cards as needed.
Coordinate travel arrangements for all employees in accordance to company guidelines, ensuring the most cost effective result.
Plan and coordinate company events, such as weekly employee lunch, company picnic, holiday party, and other marketing events as assigned.
Assist the President with external board meetings, scheduling meetings, taking minutes, determine action items, transcribing and distributing to board members accordingly. Follow up on action items as necessary.
Facilities Management as needed which may involve working with contractors and vendors to ensure competitive pricing. Assist with the supervision of maintenance and alternation of office areas and equipment, as well as the layout and arrangement of furniture.
Establish a relationship with building Property Management Company acting as point of contact for employees regarding facilities and service requests. Monitor housekeeping to ensure maintenance and cleanliness of the physical space. Procure toner cartridges and supplies for office copiers as needed.
Candidate requirements include but are not limited to:
- Demonstrates a positive and professional attitude, maintaining composure under pressure.
- Project a strong professional presence, exceptional communication skills, and a proactive and positive Can Do attitude.
- Be persistent with follow up, using a sales mentality, to schedule meetings.
- Assesses priorities and competing demands and adjusts allocation of time and resources to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Work closely with all employees within the organization. Demonstrates willingness and ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally.
- Exercises discretion and integrity with highly confidential and sensitive information.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to think proactively and prioritize work. Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills with a professional demeanor.
- Ability to maintain confidential information and adhere to company policies and work rules.
- Highly motivated, self-directed and results driven.
- Proven track record of successfully managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced work environment.
- Proficient user of Microsoft office tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Adobe tools.
- 5+ years administrative support experience (Required)
- 2+ years executive administrative support experience (Preferred)
Founded in 1988, NewCloud Networks is a national cloud computing and communications provider delivering maximum value to discerning IT executives with affordable, custom-engineered cloud solutions that are reliable, high-performance, and secure. NewCloud offers infrastructure as a service, backup as a service, disaster recovery as a service, desktop as a service, cloud communications as a service, and MPLS as a service in public, private, or hybrid configurations to 2,000+ customers and 5,000+ sales partners across the United States. Every NewCloud offering can be delivered as a turnkey cloud solution fully managed by our experienced, certified engineers.
Salary is commensurate with experience and proven track record. Benefits package includes Medical and Dental insurance, 401K, paid holidays, paid vacation, and paid sick leave. NewCloud Networks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please submit your resume by filling out the form below: