NewCloud Desktop as a Service: Centralize, Control, Secure, Optimize
Since desktop has become a focal point for how IT is rated by internal customers, Desktop as a Service can help optimize that experience. Today, workers are more mobile than ever and need to access corporate assets from hand-held devices like tablets and smartphones anywhere in the world.
Desktop support gobbles up IT man hours more than any other discipline. So, how can IT reduce desktop support and management hours without sacrificing the responsive service their internal customers and partners mandate?
Desktops are also evolving in use-cases from hundreds of common machines in call centers and computer labs to digital signage to kiosks and more. How does IT make sure each asset is properly updated with current software and content?
The answer? Take it to the cloud. Desktop as a Service (DaaS).
Desktop as a Service (DaaS) – NewCloud Features & Benefits
Desktop as a Service (DaaS) Benefits
- Save Time – Manage Master Images, 100:1 Efficiency
- Solve Bring your own device (BYOD) and Mobility Challenges with 1 Solution
- Stop Fearing Employee Transitions, IP Theft
- Protect Assets from Employee-Sourced Vulnerabilities
- Dramatically Reduce Time to Spin Up New Desktops
- Keep Employees Happy – Low Latency Performance
- Never Run Out of Storage, CPU – Scale On-Demand
- Easily Control Employee Applications Installs
Desktop as a Service Features
- Accessible Via Any Device, Apple OS and Android
- Ultra Low Latency Network for Maximum Performance
- Full Resolution for Designers and Engineers
- Load with Common Applications Like Microsoft Office
- Load with Top-of-the-Line Antivirus
- Choice of Cloud Desktops or on-prem Virtual Desktops (VDI)
- Secure Data Transfer – SSL Encryption
Desktop as a Service Use Cases
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Solution
- Corporate Mobility Initiatives (Cellular/Tablets)
- Computer Labs and Call Center Workstations
- Digital Signage for Retail and Entertainment
- Centralize Desktops at National Offices
- Corporate-Controlled Franchise IT Assets
- High Turnover, Temporary Workers/Partners
- Replace Workstations with Thin/Zero Clients
Choose a New Desktop as a Service Provider. It’s Easy to Get Started.
Contact a NewCloud Representative
Talk Specs with a NewCloud Engineer
Light-Up Resources, Establish Connections