NewCloud Networks, Leading Cloud Computing and Cloud Communications provider is seeking an Account Executive. NewCloud Networks has been in business for 30 years working with small to medium size businesses. We have a coast to coast nationwide network, with 10 operating data centers. With the emergence of Cloud Services, we expect our client base to grow rapidly in the coming months and are planning for this growth with this new position. NewCloud Networks specializes as an Infrastructure as a Service Provider (IaaS), Backup as a Service (BaaS) Provider, and Desktop as a Service (DaaS) provider along with Hosted Communications, Cloud Computing, and Voice and Data services including PBX (Hosted and Physical) services.
- Creates and delivers sales presentations to prospects about the services and products of Newcloud Networks.
- Actively generates new sales leads through targeted prospecting efforts including outbound calls, web leads, customer referrals, company partnerships and company provided leads.
- Increase revenues by developing, communicating and driving effective selling strategies based on valid, customer-specific value propositions
- Maintain an accurate pipeline of all opportunities, contacts and account history following sales process
- Maintains agreements and records to ensure quality and accurate sales reports.
- Meet and exceed individual monthly quotas
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance
- Understands the value of Company offerings; comprehends business implications of decisions; prioritizes work based on profitability; acts following a cost-benefit analyses; understands competition thoroughly; identifies key trends in Company markets; focuses work to achieve strategic goals.
- Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works with integrity and ethically; upholds organizational values.
- Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team environment.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience with Cloud Computing-Data BackUp and Disaster Recovery, VoIP, QoS, Routing, and Switching and packet-level analysis.
- Experience working in the following industries: Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare a plus.
- Experience building and managing a pipeline through a CRM, preferably SalesForce.com
- Experience selling over the phone utilizing technology such as WebEx to demo NewCloud Products
- Experience carrying and achieving quota
Job Type: Full-time
Education – Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Job Experience
2+ Years of Direct Sales Experience
Please email your resume to email@example.com