NewCloud Selects Only the Best Data Center and Co-location Foundation for Our Cloud Hubs, Ensuring Maximum Uptime, Performance and Security.
What data center your cloud solution provider houses their cloud hubs in is a big deal. The data center or colocation facility drives the physical security layer as well as the power, cooling, and connectivity coming in and out of the building. Top tier data centers will have five 9’s uptime or higher thanks to N+1 or better infrastructure redundancy.
NewCloud takes data center selection very seriously. Here are just a few of the criteria that each of our locations meet:
- Uptime Tier 3 or higher
- N+1 or better generators
- N+1 or better UPS
- N+1 or better CRAC/CRAH (Cooling)
- 24-hour on-site security officers, CCTV
- Cutting-edge security like mantraps, biometrics
- Network-dense meet-me rooms
- Compliance/Audits That Uphold NewCloud Customer Needs
- Abundant Space and Power Supply
- Five 9’s or better uptime
- Remote Hands Services in case of emergency